Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Setting out

As the name suggest, graduate school is sometimes like, well, not being able to see the forest for the trees. I suppose all of life is like this, but somehow graduate school only compounds the problem.

I've been through plenty of graduate school (a master's degree from North Carolina in the communication field) with plenty more to go (at least three more after the two under my belt in a political science program). I'm not a habitual poster, but my musings sometimes don't belong either to myself (resulting in muttering to myself, particularly in the shower) or the paper journal. But it's hopefully going to help someone else out there who's also on the long, twisted path to academic glory.

Great. It's only my first post and I've already violated my New Year's Resolution: get to the sack earlier.

No comments: